About Us

Our family of 6 (dad Adam, mom Sherry, big sister Abby and little brothers Isaac and Brady -- who was born on December 14, 2010) joined the ranks of pediatric cancer fighters when our 4-year old son Logan was diagnosed with a dangerous and highly malignant form of brain cancer in mid-August 2010. Logan's cancer journey began abruptly on Sunday, August 15, when his right eye suddenly turned inward during dinner. Twenty-four hours later, we were checking into Children's Hospital Oakland and finding out that life sometimes takes you places you'd never, ever imagine yourself going.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quick Update, 11/7/10

Hi y'all. Just a quick update to let you know that soon, you won't have to sift through my Farmville posts to locate my Logan Updates: I created a brand spankin' new site via Blogger and have started the veeeery slow process of transferring all 100 ! of my notes over there. It'll take me a few days (who am I kidding? Probably weeks) to get everything moved over, so until there's an official 'all done' note, keep checking here for updates.


When the time comes, you'll be able to find me at http://prayersforlogan.blogspot.com/.


Today was similar to yesterday in Logan land; he was extremely tired and spent much of the afternoon sleeping. Adam's mom said he had a good night and was cheerful in the morning, so we're thankful for that. He's clearing the methotrexate at roughly the same rate as cycle 2; his number this morning was 2.82, while last cycle his number on the same day was 2.72. Hoping for a much lower number tomorrow to keep us going in the right direction.


I'm tired and want to get a few more entries moved over to Blogger before I hit the hay, but wanted to say THANK YOU again for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment