About Us

Our family of 6 (dad Adam, mom Sherry, big sister Abby and little brothers Isaac and Brady -- who was born on December 14, 2010) joined the ranks of pediatric cancer fighters when our 4-year old son Logan was diagnosed with a dangerous and highly malignant form of brain cancer in mid-August 2010. Logan's cancer journey began abruptly on Sunday, August 15, when his right eye suddenly turned inward during dinner. Twenty-four hours later, we were checking into Children's Hospital Oakland and finding out that life sometimes takes you places you'd never, ever imagine yourself going.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick Administrative Note 9/18/10

Hi folks, just a few details while I'm thinking of them.


1) If you've sent a card or gift and haven't heard from me, I'm sorry. I'm literally overwhelmed with just about every aspect of life right now. A non-response isn't meant to be rude or to connote a lack of gratefulness; it just means I simply don't have time to keep up. I have no time to write other than these updates, I don't have time to read, I don't have time to do much of anything anymore. I hope you understand.


2) On the same lines, please understand that at this time, I'm simply not talking on the phone, other than to Adam or my in-laws. I know you're concerned and care, but again, I cannot keep up. To give an illustration, I currently have 41 unheard voicemail messages at my home number. In lieu of calling and being disappointed when I don't call you back, please continue to read these updates and pass them on to interested parties who don't use the internet or Facebook.


3) I've had a few people ask, so the email address that can be used to reach the ladies who are coordinating our needs is hugsforloganwight@gmail.com.


Thank you, as always, for your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment