About Us

Our family of 6 (dad Adam, mom Sherry, big sister Abby and little brothers Isaac and Brady -- who was born on December 14, 2010) joined the ranks of pediatric cancer fighters when our 4-year old son Logan was diagnosed with a dangerous and highly malignant form of brain cancer in mid-August 2010. Logan's cancer journey began abruptly on Sunday, August 15, when his right eye suddenly turned inward during dinner. Twenty-four hours later, we were checking into Children's Hospital Oakland and finding out that life sometimes takes you places you'd never, ever imagine yourself going.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Blech 9/27/10

I know: Awesome subline, right? It's really a reference to ME and not Logan, so don't worry. He's actually had a fine day, as far as I'm aware. He got to go to grandma's house, which he'd been clamoring to do for a few days. I, on the other hand, got to take my one-hour glucose test this morning and the after-effects of said exploit have dogged me all day long in the form of some seriously gross-feeling nausea.


For now, I'm resting and hoping it'll pass. I've never had an easy time with pregnancy. I'm the kind of has all-day sickness from weeks 4 to 20some, and then just morning sickness from 20some til delivery. I take anti-nausea meds all 40 weeks just to survive. So if you will, please pray that the yucky feeling will GO AWAY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment